This is a time of transition and change for Sonoma's cherished historic Theatre. Roger and Diana Rhoten, managers of the Sebastiani for 25 years, and the Sebastiani Theatre Foundation Board are looking at ways to increase the Theatre's financial health by creating a sustainable business model.
This will mean
- Becoming a 501(c)3 nonprofit
- Focusing more on presenting live events
- Adding aditional space to the exixting Theatre.
- Offering more activities (such as classes) and amenities (food & wine)
- Refurbishing the Theatre's interior to make it more comfortable and maintain it's beauty
- Making sure we are reaching Sonomas Spanish speakers
- Working with the City to continue providing recreational opportunities for young people
We'd love to hear your ideas as well as we plan for the future. Stay tuned and we'll keep you posted.